Quality Assurance (QA) Technician - Food / Beverage
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Quality Assurance (QA) Technician - Food / Beverage, Riverside,
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sampling, testing, plating, reading, and
recording product test results.
- Ensure that daily records are kept and maintained.
- Data Entry and tracking
- Following QC Hold Procedures for out of specification
- Must possess the ability to follow standard operating
- Will assist in the discipline to maintain a 5-S rating of an
- Be flexible in working hours.
- Equipment calibration and troubleshooting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must meet with supervisor on a daily basis covering on any
issues associated with production.
- Possess the knowledge and understanding of Industry best
practice maintenance on equipment.
- High School Diploma required. Associate's degree (AA/AS), or
Bachelor's (BS) degree ( Food Science, Biology, Microbiology or
related science) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Microbiological , Chemical and Physical,
- Ensure company policies, procedures, and workplace safety is
- Implement Plant Sanitation programs as directed by the Quality
- Evaluate trends from test results and develop plans to correct
deficiencies and communicate these plans to employees, and
- Implement quality control processes/testing to meet the
expectations of the companies quality standards and ensure that the
product(s) are within specification.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of
initiative and flexibility.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Utilize laboratory supplies/items relating to plant
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment with limited
- Proficient in window based PC programs
- Lab Test Equipment/Maintenance
- Knowledge of HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Good time management skills
- Quick to learn new techniques
- Ability to work in cold and loud environments
- Flexible with schedule, ability to work OT.
For immediate consideration, apply today! Questions? Call Airika at
562-206-2707 or Grace at 714-971-0721
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Riverside , Quality Assurance (QA) Technician - Food / Beverage, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!