Adaptable Customer Service Representative
Company: Boundless Promotions
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Come work as a Customer Service Representative at a growing
company that offers excellent perks and opportunities! Advancement
within, NO seniority, and training alongside some of the most
accomplished leaders in our business. Who we are: Boundless
Promotions has been in the Riverside area and has significantly
impacted the community working with household name clients. You may
even use their products daily! We use our direct sales and
marketing tactics to offer only the best customer satisfaction. We
offer exceptional mentoring programs for our Customer Service
Repres entatives and offer full-paid training. Right now, we are
looking to take someone from the entry-level and train them into a
Customer Service Account Manager within the next 8-12 months. The
position: We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with
1-2 years experience in a Client-Facing role. We are looking to
quickly transition someone from the entry-level to a Trainer role
to assist new start orientations, compliance, and territory
management to support the Sales team ASAP. Some responsibilities
- Help to resolve customer problems.
- Answering customer questions about products or services.
- Opening/closing customer accounts while recording information
- Handle sensitive customer information, such as social security
numbers, credit checks, contact info, etc.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new trainees in the
Management Training Program.
- Support the sales team by providing solutions and ideas.
- Maintaining customer records and updating account
- Update, renew, or create new accounts for potential customers.
Job Requirements:Why us? Our company is well-known for its
open-door policy. We have a diverse staff from a myriad of
backgrounds and welcome all-new, creative ideas to the table! We
offer very competitive pay and high commissions as well. If you are
traveling from outside the area for any reason within the workday,
we can also negotiate and talk more about travel reimbursement if
needed! Our bonuses program is also second to none, and we allow
our employees to create ideas for engagement, team building, and
incentives! Qualifications & Skills:
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Multi-tasking Education & Experience Needed:
- 1-2 years prior in a customer service or service-based
- A degree in Business or something closely related is preferred
but not required.
- Familiarity with basic computer navigation. Candidates with the
following experience should apply ASAP!: Customer Relationship,
Customer Support, Customer Service Manager, Customer Success,
Direct Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer
Service Representative, Customer Retention, Customer Agent
Keywords: Boundless Promotions, Riverside , Adaptable Customer Service Representative, Sales , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!