Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This person interacts with existing customers, primarily by
phone and email, to increase sales of the company's products and/or
services by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer
satisfaction, and adding value to the customer's buying experience.
Collaborates with outside sales to ensure goals are being met.
Likely owns a book of accounts. We are a leading global supplier of
wire and cable, data communication, security, A/V, industrial
networking and electrical support products.
- Obtains orders through email and telephone calls, verifies and
enters items, transfers orders to fulfillment, explains stock-outs
and expected delivery dates.
- Increases orders by suggesting related items, explaining
features, and checks customers buying history.
- Owns, qualifies and develops opportunities passed from
marketing, outside sales, and national accounts.
- Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
- Prepares, generates, and follows up on verbal or written
quotations to secure orders, or determine reason for loss of
- Reviews open customer order reports and takes action on open
items, including those items that may be at risk in meeting
customers promised delivery date.
- Maintains distribution system backorder report, associated
customer expediting report and notices, and customer
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer
feedback to management.
- Requires knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales
Administration; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills,
however fully competent and productive professional contributor
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, and ability to perform basic
- Bachelors degree preferredSkills/Requirements:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and
potentially new accounts.
- Ability to take action and solve a range of problems that may
be difficult, but are not typically complex.
- Identifies and defines problems and possible solutions
independently; chooses among existing solutions
- Ability to work independently with general supervision.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERWe are an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to not discriminate
against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion,
color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is
not limited to the following: recruitment and employment,
promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training
including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.by Jobble
Keywords: Wirexpress, Riverside , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!