Sales Application Engineer
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Our manufacturing client in Riverside is seeking a Sales
Application Engineer with 5 years of engineering experience in a
technical role. Direct Hire Candidates will be considered for this
- Collaborate with engineering and sales teams to understand
customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and
provide sales support.
- Use knowledge of engineering principles to sell components and
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include:
preliminary design, calculations, life-cycle cost and equipment
- Create detail drawings for vessel and accessories and work with
procurement and supply chain to quote and source products.
- Frequent telephone, virtual, and written contact with
customers, engineering firms, sales channel and factory
- Occasional field visits to customers for the purpose of making
presentations, assessing applications, educating them on our value
propositions, or troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support for products in the field, offering
guidance to improve installations and troubleshoot problematic
- Assist the sales team with product training to customers,
engineering firms and contractors Requirements:
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a technical role.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software packages (Autodesk
- Travel based on customer requirements, projects, training, and
other relevant business needs.
- Understanding of abstract principles behind fluid dynamics and
- Familiar with ASME Section VIII Division 1 code for pressure
- Ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints,
including handling additional projects as assigned.
- Complete and retain current safety certifications at all times
to include but not limited to Safety Training Requirements and
applicable laws. Apply today and you could win in our $100k
Giveaway for Job Fest 2022. This year's Job Fest features weekly
drawings for $1k, three $25k giveaways, and more. In total, we''re
giving away $100k! Between September 12 and December 4, employees
receive an automatic contest entry for every week you work 36+
hours on assignment with us. The more weeks you work, the better
chance you have to win. To learn more and read the contest rules,
visit . Apply now for a chance to win!
Keywords: Staffmark, Riverside , Sales Application Engineer, Sales , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!