Motorcycle Sales Associate/Fit Specialist
Company: Riverside Harley Davidson
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - Fit SpecialistDepartment: - -
- - -Motorcycle SalesSupervisor: - - - - - -Sales Management Team
-Summary DescriptionFocus on the in-store customer experience;
follow up with dealership customers & presentation of
Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The sale of Harley-Davidson
motorcycles to dealership customers appropriate to their
preferences and needs by applying the dealership sales process,
working in concert with assigned teams and an Assistant Sales
Manager (ASM).Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests into the dealership.
- Narrow down the selection of Harley's to find which ones fit
the customers' needs.
- Follow up phone calls to customers.
- Selling the fun and excitement of Harley-Davidson to
- Responsible for making sure that every person encountered on
the sales floor is entered into the Traffic Log.
- Aggressively but politely following up on all prospective
- Meet and exceeding contact goals as assigned by the Sales
- Follow all procedures to complete all paperwork accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Maintain the showroom and display of motorcycles in a manner
appealing to customers.
- Remain alert and on the floor, at all times.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Ensure that customers are properly qualified for needs and
- Practice an effective selling methodology so that all customers
receive consistent treatment when doing business (steps 1 through 4
of the Lemco sales process).
- Make introductions to other departments to ensure cross selling
of Parts and Accessories, Financing, Insurance Products and
Services, Warranties and Service Plans.
- Follow policies regarding road tests, pre-delivery inspections,
and vehicle deliveries.
- Handle customer complaints according to dealership policy,
showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our
commitment to "make things right", as specifically directed by the
ASM and/or Sales Manager.
- Attend training sessions as requested by the Sales
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson
motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the
demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Applicable experience in big ticket retails sales strongly
- Passion for the motorcycling lifestyle and riding
- Must have ability to relate with broad customer base.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a
professional manner. -
- Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc. -
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
Suite, along with general email/internet.
- Experience using various Google Drive applications to include
but not limited to Google Sheets and Google Docs a plus.
- Attention to detail. -
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.
- Approachable, likeable, and enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to get along with broad customer base.
- High energy level needed.
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven and helpful.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Great customer service, excellent personal communication, and
demonstrated closing skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends,
Holidays, and evenings.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the
dealership to maximize both the buying experience of the customer
and the profitability of the dealership. Experience with CRM and/or
computerized inventory systems, or the ability to quickly
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibility
- High school diploma preferred.
- Valid driver's license and motorcycle endorsement. -Physical
- Requires the use of both hands. -
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift
25lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
--- - - Requires the ability to balance and push an 800+lb
motorcycle. -Working Conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts. - -
Keywords: Riverside Harley Davidson, Riverside , Motorcycle Sales Associate/Fit Specialist, Sales , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...