Entry Level Sales - Relocate to Phoenix
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Yelp was created to connect people with great local businesses. As
an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you'll be working directly
with these local businesses to help them achieve their goals
through Yelp's various advertising programs. You'll work with small
business owners to determine their needs and aspirations and
customize every sale to help make those happen. We succeed when we
help our clients grow their businesses.
Because people are at the center of everything we do, one of your
main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of
Yelp's advertising platform. In this role, you will be directly
responsible for selling advertising space on Yelp to local
businesses across the US and Canada. Success in this role is
measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently
staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride,
all in a team-focused environment.What You'll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from dentists to
florists to restaurant owners- all organized in our CRM
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell Yelp advertising
programs through a high volume of outbound sales calls - this role
is 100% phone based.
- Become an expert in Yelp's advertising solutions, and adapt
product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking
probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection
will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong
work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to
complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game
and you're here to win.
What We're Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You're keen on turning
training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement-
you don't take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a
team-player is important to you.
- You're an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and
persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and
possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can't
wait to show everyone the value of Yelp.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with
new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an
- Bachelor's degree OR GED/HS Diploma and 3+ successful years in
a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of
- General computer and email proficiency- we use Google suite and
provide a Mac mini!
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within
a fast-paced environment
- Must possess current US work authorization
Training and Development
- No sales experience? No worries! We offer comprehensive initial
two month training with ongoing career development support and
opportunities through the Yelp Sales Development Program*
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that
will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close
- Gain extensive knowledge on the industry's leading CRM tool,
- Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of
- The Yelp Sales Development Program provides a transparent path
for professional growth by outlining what you need to be doing
every day, month, and quarter to reach the next level in our sales
organization. As you progress through YSDP, you will be eligible
for increases in compensation, title, and responsibilities, which
will keep your career moving in the right direction.
- Starting base salary of $34,000 plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
(100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching up to
$1,000 your first year and $3,000 in subsequent years
- Employee stock purchase plan
Think you have what it takes to win? Send us your cover letter and
resume today. Don't forget to keep it useful, funny, and cool!
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the
unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education -
and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and
perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation
of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which
include "Playing Well With Others" and "Authenticity."
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran
status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Yelp, Riverside , Entry Level Sales - Relocate to Phoenix, Sales , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!